Academy Awards // Films to See

February 19, 2014
We are only a couple weeks out from the super bowl of award shows... yep, that's right, the 86th annual academy awards. On march 2nd, the red carpet will heat up with actors, directors, producers and the hollywood elite to give honors to the best in film.



Every year a group of girlfriends and I try to see as many films as possible before the oscars, in attempts at making our picks on who will come out with a win. To see last year's oscar's post, click here. We have made a decent dent in the list of nominated films but we still have a ways to go. Below is the list of films nominated for best picture (the night's top award) along with a * on the films I have already seen.


Other academy award nominated films I have seen this year include prisoners, august: osage county, lone survivor and the great gatsby.

Are you getting excited for the oscars? What films are at the top of your list this year? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime