Eat This // Seasonal Vegetable Salad

February 18, 2014
This past weekend I stopped into cherry creek's north for a light lunch and a glass of vino. I was immediately drawn to the season vegetable salad which I thought would be a great addition to the restaurants' sun-dried tomato butter + bread. 



The salad can only be described as its namesake, seasonal. The bed of peppery arugula was chalked full of caramelized roasted brussel sprouts, crisp apple slices, crunchy granola, earthy farro and a sweet hint from the diced medjool dates. North also adds just a touch of ricotta salata cheese to bring some salt into the salad which nicely off-set the other fresh ingredients. My lunch was light but rich in flavor and paired perfectly with the bread + butter and my glass of fruilano wine; exactly what I was hoping for on a busy afternoon of errand running and window shopping. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime