Currently Obsessed // Sweaty Wisdom

February 20, 2014
Do you ever read something and it resonates with you instantly? I do all the time and that is exactly how I felt when I found sweaty wisdom's shop on etsy. The shop has great typography featuring yoga inspired prints with love. I am loving the top two prints the most right now because they seriously spell it out so clearly. Live life as full and wild as possible. Strive to do more and be more, just like beyonce. Ha! I mean, if that is not motivating than I don't know what is.


Check out all of sweaty wisdom's online shop here. There is so much great stuff to obsess over and add to your home/office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime