Latest Obsession // Toms

April 8, 2014
I have seriously been considering buying a pair of tom's. I know this is not a riveting idea as these shoes have been around for years and now feature styles in ballet flats, wedges, sandals and booties. So, call me a bit slow to jump on the trend but with the temps heating up a bit, I am thinking a pair of toms could be the perfect spring shoe. Lazy weekends trolling around town, farmers markets or on rooftop patios... toms could be my go-to for so many casual activities. 








Now the only real question is... what pair do I go with?



all of the shoes above are available on tom's website. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime