13 Years and Going Strong

July 11, 2014
Today marks the 156th month of ryan and I being together. (I might also quickly point out, he will find a cute annoyance that I still count the months since we started dating.) Just as I posted last year, today is the day ryan asked me to be his girlfriend. We were 17 and crazy-in-lust for each other. This was the first of many good decisions on my part, as our lust quickly turned into love which then gets us here, 13 years later.


(ryan and I at my sister's college graduation from CSU in 2004)


I think it is a rarity to end up with your high school sweetheart... especially when you both go off to different colleges and choose to not to get married until 11 years after you first got together. Hold up... might I quickly interject that I did not choose to wait 11 years because I would have said yes after 2. However, from crazy teenagers to 20-somethings and now a married couple with a sweet pup, I am so happy and fulfilled by the life we have created together. 

Ryan, happy 156th month anniversary, I love you like a fat kid loves cake! 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha love the interjection. Congrats on the (kinda)-anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime