National Dog Day

August 26, 2014
Today is national dog day so it only makes sense to share some photos of the cutest dog in my book, my little baby rocco. Rocco is coming up on his 3rd birthday in just a couple months. He has become a bit more timid around strangers since his puppy days but he still loves to chase squirrels, sun bath, sneak-attack your face with kisses and stand directly below me in the kitchen begging for food as I cook. 


(rocco the first day we picked him up from the breeder and brought him home)

(begging me to play fetch with his favorite toy, a red ball that looks like an apple)

(doing what rocco does best, cuddling up)


Looking back on the past 2 1/2 years, my baby boy has changed nearly every capacity of my daily life and I honestly cannot image my world without him. I tell ryan on a regular basis how grateful I am that he took a chance and decided to get me a puppy for christmas.

Happy national dog day to all the dog-lovers out there! 

1 comment:

  1. he's so stinkin' cute. i love that you keep his hair short and scruffy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime