5280 Dines

September 20, 2014
Denver's best restaurants; everyone has their list of favorites but the validation comes when 5280 magazine puts out their 25 best restaurants list (which will be on newsstands in october) to see if your top-picks match up with the elite food critics of denver. I have shared the 2012 and 2013 lists over the past two years and it has always been a passion of mine to dine at the new-hot spots in denver... and I won't lie, I love when they make the 5280 list. 




With the 2014 list about to hit newsstands, I reached out to 5280 magazine to see what was in store. I am excited to share that the magazine is hosting a new event-concept to celebrate this years' best restaurant list. 5280 dines will be taking place on september 28th with a progressive dining experience where guests will enjoy a multi-course meal paired with cocktails and live music from the colorado symphony. 5280 has teamed up with one of the top restaurateurs in denver, frank bonanno of bonanno concepts to host the event at some of his tasty locations... mizuna, vesper lounge, bones and luca d'italia. This is the first time all 4 restaurants will be closed to the public and diners will be able to enjoy their beverages in the streets of govonor's park. 

I am so excited to be part of 5280 dines and I cannot wait to share all the fun with you. Luca d'italia is one of my personal favorite dining spots in town so, any chance I get to enjoy their food is a win in my book. Tickets for 5280 dines are still available for purchase here and will support the national multiple sclerosis society of colorado. Don't wait, only 100 tickets are being sold to the public. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime