This Weekend You Could...

October 3, 2014



sip your way through thousands of beers and chat up the hundreds of brewers at the mecca of beer drinking in denver… the great american beer festival

celebrate the first weekend of fall at cider days; snack on harvest treats, stroll through artisanal booths and listen to live music while enjoying the best weather all year long

get your scare on! Many of denver’s haunted houses open up this weekend and run through halloween; go now to skip the long lines

wander through the breathtaking art exhibit, chihuly at the denver botanic gardens after the sun goes down and see the night on fire through chihuly nights


listen to the leaves rustle as you pick out a pumpkin straight from the patch at four mile historic park’s pumpkin harvest festival



Glorious fall... there are so many fun events and activities to take advantage of, it just makes me so happy. I love a good pumpkin patch and they are starting to pop up now through halloween. Oh, and don't even get me started on haunted houses, I will scream through a couple with my husband + his family over the next couple of weeks! I hope you make the most of your weekend... I will see you back here on monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime