xoxo

February 14, 2015
Today's post is for my forever valentine, the man I am so proud to call my best friend and husband. The love I have for him is endless, selfless, without boundaries or limits, forever constant and stronger than anything I have every experienced in all my life. I cannot describe our love but it is strong and felt in ever decision I make, thought I have in my subconscious and conscious-self and makes me feel alive. 


I hope each of you are having a beautiful day filled with love in someway or form. Wishing love to you and yours today.  
xoxo




(via)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime