Weekend Update

February 17, 2015
Holy cow... it is tuesday and I am just now settling in to recap my weekend. Time really does just fly right on by when you are having fun and this weekend was fun. Between spending time with family, getting a couple projects completed around the house and then cuddling with my favorite 3lb pup... I also was able to spend some quality time with my husband to celebrate valentine's. 



Valentine's day was everything I could have ever wanted... a lingering pancake breakfast with ryan at home, going to the grocery store to pick out ingredients for a nice dinner together and spending time at home. Ryan also surprised me with a bouquet of  roses which are still looking beautiful in our living room 4 days later. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend too; here is to a hopefully quick work-week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime