Summer Concerts // 2015

April 8, 2015
I know it is barely spring and in denver, we got a dusting of snow just last week but I cannot help but get excited for a summer of music festivals, concerts and shows. Last year I put together a round up of summer concerts and I am back at it today. 

My schedule can get pretty packed so a little early planning might be just what I need to see some of my favorite performers this year. And with so many amazing bands coming into town, I could essentially go to a concert every week until september.


(instagram photos of my 2014 summer concerts  /  follow me on instagram here)



lana del rey  /  red rocks 5/12
bette midler  /  pepsi center 5/20
barenaked ladies  /  red rocks 6/10
brew grass  /  south pearl street 6/13
thievery corporation  /  red rocks 6/19
ed sheeran  /  red rocks 6/29 + 6/30
amos lee + david gray  /  red rocks 7/1
train + the fray  /  fiddlers green 7/18
steve miller band  /  red rocks 7/22
devotchka  /  red rocks 7/23
lady antebellum  /  fiddlers green 7/26
hozier  /  red rocks 8/2
blues + brews  /  south pearl street 8/8
michael franti + spearhead  /  red rocks 8/9
damien rice  /  red rocks 8/10
foo fighters  /  fiddlers green 8/16
jackson browne  /  red rocks 8/18
dave matthews band  /  fiddlers green 8/28 + 8/29
taylor swift  /  pepsi center 9/5 + 9/6
twenty one pilots  /  red rocks 9/27
jazz in the park  /  city park, sundays through labor day


What concerts are you excited to see this year? 

2 comments:

  1. Great lineup. Do you have tickets to them all or is this your target list? I think Hozier is a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had tickets to all of these shows, how amazing would that be?!?! Top of my list would be hozier, dave matthews band and probably amos lee. I hope I will get to all 3 of those, at least!

      - Jaime

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime