Weekend Update

July 13, 2015
Welcome back from your weekend. Hopefully it was another good one. Mine was crazy busy but in the best of ways. It truly feels like summer has settled in when every day of your weekend is packed with activities, get togethers and lots of go-go-go. My pregnant feet are feeling the pains today but I would not take back any of it because the weekend was just so wonderful and fun. 



Friday night we decided to walk over to fermaentra brewery because the weather was so gorgeous. Ryan had a sampler of beers and I had a tasty izze. Our friend brian came and met us and the evening wrapped up with some live music and lots of laughing and story telling between the 3 of us.

Saturday I spent some time with my parents at their house and suckered my dad into joining me at the pool for a couple of hours. It was nice to have some time with just my dad... we talked the whole time about nothing and everything. Saturday evening ryan + I went to dinner with our favs, matt + lindy for a belated birthday celebration for matt. We all wanted to try a restaurant that none of us had been to so we dined at lena which is in the sobo (south broadway) area of denver. We had a tasty dinner of modern mexican small plates and I would highly recommend trying this place out (get this short rib tacos and the chilaquiles). So yummy! 

Sunday was another celebratory day... ryan + I headed to lyons, co to attend the wedding of our high school friend heather, to her now-husband adrian. The wedding was at the most gorgeous setting and the ceremony and reception were stunning. Heather of course looked flawless and there was so much love in the air. 

I went to bed on sunday night feeling tired but blessed to have had such a fulfilling and fun weekend. Happy monday everyone; have a great week ahead! 

1 comment:

  1. That floral invite is adorable. Looks like a great weekend. How did you like that Izze water?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime