Purple Pants // Remix Challenge

February 21, 2013

(skinny jeans  /  Victoria's Secret blazer (old) similar here  and here  /  polka dot top  /  Franco Sarto boots similar here  /  stripped socks similar here)

Colored denim is here to stay and I couldn't be happier as these purple pants are part of my regular denim rotation (here's proof).  I work in an office where the attire is business casual mon-thurs so, technically these pants would not qualify but with my silk shirt and fitted blazer, the end result is pulled together and professional.  I am repeating my black boots from yesterday if you did not guess already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime