Summer Lovin'... Had Me A Blast

September 24, 2014
Wow wee… the summer is officially in the rear-view mirror. I felt like this summer was a bit different than years prior, slightly less accomplished, a little more low-key and also a bit scattered. I guess that is what you get when you spend a good majority of it selling your home and boxing up your life into storage.


I cannot say the summer was a miss though, it was the exact opposite actually. I spent a lot of quality time with friends and family which ultimately is the most important thing in the world to me. There were some great memories made and I even accomplished some of the items I put on my summer to-do list

So as we head into fall and the cooler weather settles in, don't forget to look back on the warm days of summer...





staycations -  not only did I enjoy a night away in boulder with ryan, I also got to spend a weekend with beth in steamboat

we sold our 1st house – such a monumental moment in our life

local events - attended the denver burger battle, blues and brews, a taste of colorado, and big eat...  wow, so much food and delicious drinks were consumed!

had another wonderful weekend at wellington lake for our annual camping trip 

hosted a baby shower for my closest friend lindy before the arrival of her gorgeous son, wade 

attended a farm dinner while visiting beth in steamboat

logged countless hours at the pool with my family – just check out my instagram for the proof



I hope you too, had a wonderful summer full of monumental moments that you will look back on often. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime