Big News... Blog 2.0

August 10, 2015
Hi all. I feel like I need to re-introduce myself as I have been so absent here on the blog over the past week or so. Ugh, it is all for good reason... promise.

I am super excited about today's post and the hard work that has been going on over the past few months here at south on broadway. I mentioned months ago, april to be exact, that my blog was looking to get a face lift and finally after hours, weeks and the help of many tech-savvy friends, we are ready to go live!

new blog sneak peak
(a little sneak peak of my new blog design)

I have a completely new blog design to debut that should not only be a nice upgrade after 2+ years with the current design but I am also switching over my hosting platform from blogger to wordpress. My plan in upgrading my blog was three-fold, I wanted to freshen up the design of my blog but I also wanted the capability to have more control over my content and I also wanted to put in place a way to have better engagement opportunities for my readers. Hopefully you will have an easier time navigating my site, searching for specific content and engaging with me! on my new 2.0 blog which I cannot wait to launch tomorrow!!!

So, starting tomorrow my blog url will be changing. You will no longer come to this web address to access my blog and I cannot wait for your feedback on the new site. I am still working out a few little quirks but  I cannot wait to share it with all of you. 

Come back here tomorrow and I will have a direct link to the new site! Happy monday lovely readers and as always, thank you for your support of this little blog of mine :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime