2012 // Wrap Up

December 28, 2012
Today I am celebrating my Inaugural Blog Anniversary and I honestly cannot believe!  In the past 365 days I have put so much time, effort, thought and myself into creating a space to share with others and document my life as I go. 




I hope my blog is a place that you, my readers enjoy visiting, that I have created compelling content to keep bringing you back and most importantly, authentically shared myself through it all.  Below are some of my favorite posts from the last year.  I also want to say thank you to my readers… this blog has been something I am truly proud of and I am grateful I have had so much support from day one. 

My 30x30 remix series
Our farmer’s dinner back in October  
Rocco’s 1st birthday
Our backyard renovation
My adorable niece’s love of my hamburgers
R & J artwork from our wedding  
I cannot get enough of this video  
One of my favorite restaurant reviews
Thankfulness… here, here, here and here







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime